Hot Racing universal motor clip on heat sink and fan for use on 540 and 550 size motors. Fan may be mounted directly on top of the heat sink or may be offset to the side with the included bracket.
- Keeps the motor running cooler
- Aluminum construction
- Clip on heat sink attaches to 540 and 550 size motors with a 36mm can diameter
- Two fan mounting options include mounting the fan directly to the heat sink, or offsetting it with the included bracket
- Gunmetal (nickel) anodized
- Laser etched Hot Racing insignia
- JST-type receiver plug
- Simple installation
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) heat sink with cooling fan
- Some units may require assembly (1.5mm and 2mm hex wrench required)
- Overall height: 39mm (1.54 inch)
- Heat sink length: 30mm (1.18 inch)
- Total length with fan in offset position: 47mm (1.85 inch)
- Fan size: 30x30x7.5mm
- Fan mounting hole pattern: 24mm square
- Input voltage: DC 7.2-8.4V MAX
- Some chassis do not have sufficient room for the fan assembly. Study the photos, and use your best judgement to determine fitment.
- Photo may not represent true color. The item is gunmetal (nickel) in color.
- Color variants include: MH550T01 (Black), MH550T02 (Red), MH550T06 (Blue), MH550T07 (Purple), MH550T11 (Gunmetal), MH550T16 (Tamiya Blue)
- Replacement 30x30x7.5mm cooling fan is Hot Racing MH3030F
description revised by: SN December 6, 2017