Hot Racing hardened steel spur gear for the Traxxas Nitro Rustler, Nitro Slash, Nitro Sport, Nitro Stampede, T-Maxx Nitro 1.5, and T-Maxx Nitro 2.5. With hardened steel and 24 pitch, this gear can handle maximum power. This gear mounts to the spur gear shaft and is driven by a 24P clutch bell. Please check vehicle's slipper system to ensure it is the 12 slipper friction peg style. See more details below.
- Machined steel construction, black oxide finished
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) 56T, 24P spur gear
- Assembly onto kit
- Traxxas Revo clutch bell clutch bell (Traxxas 5216, 5215, 5214)
- Recommended to use with 12 new Traxxas 4685 Slipper Friction Pegs
- Weight: 34g
- Thickness: 5mm
- diameter: 58.9mm (for comparison stock 72T 32P Traxxas gear is 58.6mm)
- This 56T 24P gear is about the same diameter as the stock Traxxas 72T 32P gear (Traxxas 4472)
- For stock Fly wheel set up you will have to change to a 24p Revo Clutch bell.
- If you have a 21 conversion for the T-Maxx, you can use a 1/8 fly wheel and clutch bell set up
description revised by: SN April 18, 2016