Hot Racing Speed Run Center differential spool (locker) hub for the 1/8 Arrma Kraton BLX, Notorious BLX, Outcast BLX, Senton BLX, Talion BLX, and Typhon BLX. This part replaces the center differential for ultimate acceleration. It is used in conjunction with Traxxas Revo spur gears, Traxxas or Hot Racing brands.
- Black anodized aluminum pin capture ring
- CNC machined solid 6061-T6 aluminum
- Designed and machined to reduce rotating mass and increase acceleration
- Allows for ultimate speed run acceleration
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) aluminum spool
- One aluminum pin capture rings
- Three (3) socket head cap screws
- Traxxas Revo spur gear, either Traxxas or Hot Racing brands. Hot Racing spurs include: SRVO434 (34T), SRVO436 (36T), SRVO438 (38T), SRVO440 (40T), SRVO442 (42T)
- Medium thread lock (e. g. blue Loctite) on screws
- Fits only center differential. Does NOT fit front or rear differentials.
- Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle part numbers. The vehicle part number can be found on Arrma's website, the literature that came with the vehicle, or on the vehicle box around the barcode. If a vehicle is marked below with the word "optional, " then the part may fit, but may require some modification.
- InFraction ARA109001
- Kraton: AR106005, AR106015, AR106018, AR106029/31 (red/green), ARA106040T1/2 (red/blue)
- Notorious: AR106034/6 (black/blue), ARA106044T1/2 (black/blue)
- Outcast: AR106021, AR106027, AR106032/3 (silver/orange), ARA106042T1/2 (silv/org)
- Senton: AR106007, AR102654, AR102673
- Talion: AR106003, AR106014, AR106030 (2018 V3 model), ARA106048 (V4)
- Typhon: AR106001, AR106013, AR106028, ARA106046
description revised by: SN May 6, 2019