This is a 48 tooth, 64 pitch Hard Anodized aluminum pinion gear from Hot Racing.
- 6061 Aluminum Construction
- Short Shank
- CNC Precision Machined
- Stamped w/number of teeth for easy identification
- Beveled teeth edge
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One pinion gear
- One pinion M3 set screw
- Allen wrench or ball driver for mounting
- Removable thread lock (blue threadlocking compound) recommended on setscrew
- Teeth count: 48 teeth
- Teeth pitch: 64 pitch
- width: 9.7mm (0.38 inch)
- Inner diameter: 3.2mm (.125 inch)
- Can be used in most applications where a 64pitch pinion recommended.
- Hard Anodizing or Hardcoat is an electrochemically produced grey layer of hard aluminum oxide on the surface of aluminum components. .
description revised by: DB October 1, 2014