Hot Racing's 17mm hex wheel adapter set with +5mm hub extensions and serrated captured wheel nuts for 1/8th scale HPI Savage vehicles using the HPI Warlock wheels with 17mm hex hubs. This kit fits many of the vehicles in the 1/8th scale Savage line using right-hand threaded M5 wheel nuts, including, but not limited to, the Flux HP, Savage XL, and Savage X vehicles. This set features an optional wheel support ring for specific use with the Warlock 17mm hex hub wheels. For use with the Warlock 17mm hex hub wheels, the slots in the wheel support ring engage the webbing on the back of the wheel to provide additional support to the wheel. For use with wheels besides the Warlock 17mm hex hub wheels, the support ring may be either flipped over or removed altogether, with no consequence to performance or vehicle track width.
- CNC machined billet aluminum construction
- Purple and black anodizing for durability, corrosion resistance, and great looks
- 17mm wheel hex
- +5mm hub extensions (each side) for greater stability over any terrain
- Large serrated and captured aluminum wheel nuts with 17mm hex
- Feature a closed end Nut to protect from dirt and debris build-up in the axle or hub.
- Six-slot wheel support reinforcement ring cups
- Hardened steel axle nuts fit inside hex hub to secure axle to hub. Axle nuts are tightened with included hex wrench.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Four (4) 17mm hex, +5mm hub adapters
- Four (4) six-slot reinforcement ring cups
- Four (4) serrated captured wheel nuts
- Four (4) axle nuts
- Four (4) axle pins
- One (1) hex wrench for axle nuts
- 17mm hex driver for wheel nuts
- Recommended to use a removable locking adhesive on axle nuts
- Vehicle with right-hand threaded M5 wheel nuts
- Axle thru pins: 2.5x13.8mm
- Fits the HPI Savage Flux HP, Savage XL, Savage X, and many other 1/8th scale Savage vehicles
- While the Warlock wheels are not required for this item, use of the optional six-slot support rings do require them. The current compatible 17mm hex hub wheels are HPI 3190, 3191, 3192, 3193, and 105801
- Wheels not included
- Not all Warlock wheels are molded consistently with the wheel webbing in line with the wheel hex. Therefore, some hand-fitting of the wheel support ring may be required.
description revised by: SN April 25, 2016