This is Hot Racing RC connector soldering Clamp jig.
Ideal for soldering and all types RC connector This jig quickly and securely clamps, holds, and releases these connectors for your soldering tasks. This Jig clamp holds the most common RC connectors - XT60 - Deans T connector - Traxxas TRX Conector - EC-2 - EC-3 - EC-4 - EC-5 Deans Micro 2pin to 4pin connectors Bullet connectors from 2 to 6.5 mm Can be use as motor holder fit both 5mm and 1/8 motor shaft.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
One Hot Racing RC connector soldering Clamp jig
1) soldering iron is must be very HOT!!!!
2) Tin the wire and the connector pin with good amount of solder.
3) Now place the wire and connector pin together with the help of a very hot soldering tip the solder will melts
4) Then remove the soldering tip from the solder join, and let it cool done Warning
The most dangerous is to connect positive and negative wires together creating a short circuit.
1) One of the wires must be properly isolated at all times.
2) Only clamp on one pin at a time from the same battery. description revised by: DB April 28, 2015