Hot Racing light weight hard anodized aluminum 90 tooth, 48 pitch spur gear for the Traxxas Bandit, 2WD Slash, Rustler, and 2WD Stampede vehicles
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Replaces stock nylon spur gear
- Hard anodized in light gunmetal color for durability and corrosion resistance
- Silver anodized countersunk aluminum washers
- High strength hardware
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) 90 tooth 48 pitch spur gear
- Three (3) mounting screws
- Three (3) silver anodized countersunk washers
- Three (3) washers (use as needed underneath countersunk washers to prevent screw ends from protruding too far through spur mounting plate)
- Number of Teeth: 90
- Gear Pitch: 48 pitch
- Mounting Holes: 3
- Tooth Face width: ~5mm
- Aluminum gears are softer than steel and are intended for speed performance. For ultimate durability consider our our steel gears.
- Consider using Hot Racing motor lock plate TE18L06 for secure motor mounting
- Check gear alignment and secure you motor before running the vehicle
- Do not over tighten the slipper. Even metal gears may fail with a over tight slipper.
- Motor should no way exceed 180F (over 160F is not recommended). ESC should not exceed 160F. Excessive temperatures will shorten the life of the motor and ESC.
description revised by: SN July 19, 2017