Hot Racing optional super duty slipper system with pressure plate, slipper hub, and metallic friction pad for the 1/10 Traxxas Bandit, Jato 3.3, Rally, Rustler, Slash 2WD, Slash 4X4, Stampede 2WD, and Stampede 4X4*.
- CNC machined aluminum and steel construction
- Metallic friction materials are composed of a number of base metals: copper, bronze, and iron. This material conducts heat away from the friction material surface and offer low wear, for applications that demand long life and high durability.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) steel slipper pressure plate
- One (1) aluminum slipper hub
- One (1) slipper pad
- Slipper pad size: 24mm octagon
- Thickness: 3.1mm
- Thru hole: 11mm
- Ensure slipper plate screws do not extend past plate surface. Shim, file, or obtain different screws if needed.
- Medium thread lock (e. g. blue Loctite) on screws threading into slipper plate
- This replaces Traxxas 5556 slipper pressure plate and hub
- Replace slipper pads if they show signs of wear and/or chipping
- Replacement slipper pad is Hot Racing TRX15GXP
- Known to fit (still check your vehicle's manual to verify the stock slipper part number): Bandit, Jato 3.3, Rally, Rustler, Slash 2WD, Slash 4X4, Stampede 2WD, and Stampede 4X4
- * For high torque applications for ONLY the Rally, Slash 4X4, and Stampede 4X4, consider the large slipper system: Hot Racing TRX15EX06
description revised by: SN July 19, 2017