Hot Racing optional long hard anodized aluminum slipper clutch pads for multiple Traxxas vehicles. This item is a replacement for Traxxas 5352 or Traxxas 5552 slipper pads. Please refer to your vehicle's manual to confirm it uses these slipper pads.
- CNC machined hard anodized 7075-T6 aluminum material
- Titanium gray hard anodized finish
- 25% more surface area
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Three (3) slipper clutch pads
- This item is a replacement for Traxxas 5352 or Traxxas 5552 slipper pads. Please refer to your vehicle's manual to confirm it uses Traxxas 5352 or 5552.
- width: ~2.4-2.5mm
- Total length: 18.5mm
- Fitment is known to include the following (still check your vehicle's manual to verify the stock slipper pad part number): Bandit, E-Maxx, E-Revo, Jato 3.3, Rally VXL, Revo 3.3, Rustler, Slash 2WD, Slash 4X4, Slayer Pro 4X4, Stampede 2WD, Stampede 4X4, Summit, T-Maxx 3.3, and Telluride
- Hard anodizing or hard-coat is an electrochemically produced gray layer of hard aluminum oxide on the surface of aluminum components
description revised by: SN December 21, 2015